2009/04/18

Baile Funk Carioca

Boomshakala! Yesterday a brasilian DJ, Sany Pitbull, performed here in Helsinki. I had seen him once before but wanted to go dance a little and take it easy after a long day at work. I enjoyed the evening and had a great time with my dear friend. EXCEPT some really rude people in the club were making me uncomfortable. Why is it that girls treat each other in a really bad way? I almost got into a cat fight. Can you imagine, me! They would have totally kicked my ass, haha. Why can't we just be and let others be too?


















Mr. Sany Pitbull. Muito massa!


















Reddish! It was kinda hot in the club.














From the way home, night in Helsinki.




































Me and Super lips.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment