2010/03/18

DENIM AND DOTS

The silk dress is from IVANAhelsinki's new collection "Leaving Circus". It's gonna be one of my favorites, I'm sure!

PS. I love my new hair!!! Let me introduce you Henriikka, she's my red haired alter ego! Thanks to Sumi Moreno from Dandy who made my hair, she's THE BEST! I'll post later some pics from her hair studio which is one of the coolest, or maybe the coolest, in Helsinki. In Dandy they know how to make a customer smile, from the colourful and personal interiors to your hair. I like!

2 comments:

  1. The cut on this dress is gorgeous babes!

    You look lovely.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The model is actually more like babydoll but I felt it was too loose on that day and wore the dress with a belt to give a different form. I love it both ways! Thanks sweeties, trying to get used to the new hair color...!

    xxo

    ReplyDelete