2013/03/02

NEW YORK

Before getting to this day, what's going on now, I wanna share some last year's highlights and one of them was definitely visiting one of my best friends in NYC. I went there to do some yoga research, visited studios and yoga classes, bought things for our studio and got inspired - but the best part was to just hang out with my soul sister! Here's some pics from the trip.


New York Brooklyn and the heatwave.






Yankee stadium.





Best spinach gnocchi with gorgonzola sauce. Mmmmm.

Highline park, old railway turned into a aerial greenway.

Can still see the old tracks, now covered by plants. Loved the place!

JR.
Visited this sweet yoga studio Abhyasa in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. Try their gentle classes
if you happen to be there, I liked the calm pace and not too crowded classes.


Kirtana evening in Integral Yoga Institute, Manhattan. I also did couple of their classes
and found them very nice, dynamic but gentle at the same time. And their own food store
was awesome with a wide selection of different organic foods. 

Rainy day but still SUPER hot weather.


At the end of the trip my feet were covered with plasters! The heat combined with humid
weather wasn't the best for my turist feet.

Studying yoga in the rooftop of my friend's flat while she was at the university. Not bad,
couch and all!


Thanks for taking such good care of me, I will be back! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment