2012/01/26

NANNANDA IN THE STUDIO

So here's the result from our studio visit a while ago - I hope the pictures give you the same good feeling that I get from looking at them, Demi gives such a good vibe to the jewelries! Send me some comments if you feel like it or join my facebook group and follow the latest stuff there, I'm more active in FB as it's a bit easier and faster to use. Have a nice weekend sweeties!

xxx
Hanna


Big up's for this group of people:
Pictures by Joni Helminen
Model Demi
Handmodel Laura
Make up Sumi Moreno
Styling and jewelries Hanna Ruax
Assistant Virve












2 comments:

  1. ahhh, hanna! you know how much i love your jewellery.
    hope all is well with you and really hope i get to see you soon again.
    would have loved to be there to visit your raw food cafe! sounds really exciting! good luck :)
    if you're ever in sweden, let me know!
    big hugs and all my love!

    natalie baxter :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nat! You know, I've too been thinking about you lately, how you've been doing! I'll be sharing some more pics from our pop up cafe when I get 'em, you would have loved it! Definatelly we'll meet again one day soon and vice versa, let me know if you're ever again in Finland! Sending you a big hug bag pus o kram xxx

      Delete