2011/11/25

YOGA EMPOWERS IN HELSINKI

I was asked to participate in the first Yoga Empowers Project in Finland by Satu Tuomela and when I heard that it will be a charity event, I was excited to give one free class of hatha yoga this coming Sunday. I'm a bit nervous because it's my first bigger event with many people taking part and the whole happening will be also filmed to HimaJooga so there's some challenge for a person who's usually teached not more than 10 people in one sitting! But I know it's gonna be fun and it's always good to face your fears and do something new! I'll share some pics of the event later! Here's something about the Project by LuvMat:

LuvMat Founders and Yoga Alliance Certified Instructors, Scott Roberts and Emily Summersett created the Yoga Empowers Project as a medium to share yoga with the under-served through free, all-levels community classes. The project’s mission is to teach yoga in a way that is approachable and inspires participants to discover or re-discover what brings them the most joy, abundance and love in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment