2010/07/29

CLEAN CLOTHES CAMPAIGN

Some pics from a fashion show in the World Village Festival which was arranged in Helsinki. I was asked to take model for Clean Clothes Campaign Finland show and since the it was for a good cause and executed with professional people working on improving working conditions in
the garment and sporstwear industries I was glad to join the team.

The hat is from a Finnish label Costo and made of recycled materials. Check out their website to see all the different models and colours, it's "The Hat" for Finnish youth at this moment. I'm gonna buy one too for myself, fell in love in those at the show! The green dress is by another Finnish company Globe Hope and made of old parachute fabric and strings. Don't you think it's gorgeous, I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment