2010/09/29

SUBURBAN TRIBE IN NOSTURI

Went to see Suburban Tribe, a Finnish band last weekend with a friend. I've liked their music for years but then for a while kinda forgot them. Forgot many good Finnish musicians and bands! But now I've started a journey to my own roots, to the Finnish culture and traditions, and as music has always been important thing for me I'm now discovering Finnish music again with a different attitude and perspective.

The gig was ggggreat and can't even praise enough the lead singer's stage charisma and presence! The whole band worked really well together but the inspiring force was definatelly Ville, with his dreadlocks swinging in the air. Check out the videos I took!

Picture: piikkikasvi.fi

This one lovely lady was (screaming) singing next to me and gave an extra touch to the song, hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment