2010/02/24

HAIR BRUSH ATTACK

I'll tell you about my last night. Nothing dirty, I promise! You know those days when you've decided that today I'll go early to sleep and you do. You're happy and proud of yourself - I did it, I'll have a nice sleep tonight and wake up fresh and bright in the morning! But then. Then either you can't catch the sleep or your back is itching so that you wake up every 15 minutes to an annoying itch just there where you can't reach! O h m y g o d d e s s. I thought I'd go crazy when the itching didn't stop and in the end I had to sleep a hair brush under my pillow to scratch my back every now and then. But then when you think, some people have to sleep a knife under their pillow. Luckily I just needed a hair brush.

Picture: via aspyringmachine

No comments:

Post a Comment